Teen Clinics are health/medical clinics located around Manitoba that are designed for teens (and only teens) to use.
Click here to see a map of all the Teen Clinics in Winnipeg. Find out which one is closest to you!
If you live in rural Manitoba, click the link at the bottom of this page for the closest clinic to where you live.
Teen Clinics are confidential, meaning that legally they cannot tell anyone (including parents/legal guardians) if, why, or when you went there.
Other good things about Teen Clinics are:
- You can just walk in without an appointment during Teen Clinic hours.
- The people there like working with youth, they are respectful, non-judgmental and can try to help you out with whatever you need.
- You can go by yourself, with a friend, or with a partner.
- Medical services are free and there are low cost programs for getting birth control.
Here is a list of things you can get at a Teen Clinic:
- Free condoms!
- Pregnancy tests
- STI/HIV Tests
- Birth Control
- Information about all birth control options
- Counselling on all 3 legal pregnancy options (adoption, abortion, parenting)
- Access to a doctor if you have any other health issue that you need to talk about or get checked out
Click the links to find Teen Clinics in Winnipeg and Manitoba!